2. Sharks and Whales: The Top 4 and Top 8 Largest Traders
3. The Donovan Norfolk Large Move Rule based on The Top 4 and The Top 8 Largest Traders.
- With examples such as how the Swiss Franc was massively bought up (and chalked up), just before the most incredible melt-up in foreign exchange history happened on 15th January 2015, and how you could track similar funds flow to ride on such gigantic gains in the future.
- Dissection into the winners and losers of the Swiss Franc Nuclear Move (teaching you funds flow in depth calculations of the losers and winners, why brokerages went bust, and how you could perform interesting calculations based on such big data in the future).
4. Funds Flow Theory 1: Smart Monies consistently holding positions below neutrality line
5. Funds Flow Theory 2: Smart Monies consistently holding positions above neutrality line
6. Funds Flow Theory 3: The Bearish T.A.B Principle -- Funds Flow Dynamics of a Transition from Bullish Market to Bearish Market
- with examples including how bearish T.A.B principle was used to detect Asian Financial Crisis of 1998 before it happened; including how the principle could be applied to Gold's Super-cycle moves and deduction of implications; including how this principle could also be applied in many other circumstances and detected before price actions even come, e.g. the great Yen devaluation of Abenomics, The Great Bull Market of Nikkei-225 and Japanese stocks, as well as the implications of such JPY funds flow on international financial markets.
7. Funds Flow Theory 4: The Bullish T.A.B Principle -- Market Dynamics of a Transition from Bearish Market to Bullish Market
- including how the bullish T.A.B principle could be used to detect and confirm bullish cycles; with examples that include gold's movement from $300 to $1900 an ounce, correlation with USD, and how such price movements could be detected using funds flow -- before price actions would even come. You could benefit from similar set-ups in the future.
8. Funds Flow Theory 5: Characteristics of Smart Money Not Shorting a Bearish Market and Implications
- with examples from commodity markets of the past, and relating them to implications and deductions.
9. Funds Flow Theory 6: Characteristics of Smart Money Not Longing a Bullish Market and Implications
- with examples from energy and natural gas market of the past, and how the signs were there before the crude oil crash of 2014, and how you could detect such signs in future to benefit or protect yourself from bearish sectors in the future.
10. Funds Flow Theory 7: Technical Break-ups with Funds Flow Triangulation
- where technical analysis works.
11. Funds Flow Theory 8: Technical Break-ups without Funds Flow Triangulation
- where technical analysis is deliberately set up as a trap to fail, and to cause most people to lose most money most of the time.
12. Funds Flow Theory 9: Technical Break-downs with Funds Flow Triangulation
- where technical analysis works.
13. Funds Flow Theory 10: Technical Break-downs without Funds Flow Triangulation
- where technical analysis is deliberately set up as a trap to fail, and to cause most people to lose most money most of the time; and causes most people to miss the bottom too.
14. Funds Flow Theory 11: Bearish Funds Flow Deviation With Respect To Price Action
- where market dynamics are getting suspicious
- Funds Flow Analysis: How Pump-and-Dump (Bump-and-Run) Works with illustration and reference to funds flow
15. Funds Flow Theory 12: Bullish Funds Flow Deviation With Respect To Price Action
- Additional Important Learning Materials:
- Impulsivity and Correctivity of Waves: How Financial Markets And Smart Monies Trick Most Traders And Investors Most of the Time
- With full in-depth explanation of market psychology, pokers' liar and how markets really work
16. Funds Flow Theory 13: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Impulsive Buying and Corrective Selling Above Neutrality
17. Funds Flow Theory 14: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Impulsive Buying and Impulsive Selling Above Neutrality
18. Funds Flow Theory 15: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Corrective Buying and Corrective Selling Above Neutrality
19. Funds Flow Theory 16: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Corrective Buying and Impulsive Selling Above Neutrality
20. Funds Flow Theory 17: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Impulsive Selling and Corrective Buying Below Neutrality
21. Funds Flow Theory 18: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Impulsive Selling and Impulsive Buying Below Neutrality
22. Funds Flow Theory 19: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Corrective Selling and Corrective Buying Below Neutrality
23. Funds Flow Theory 20: Funds Flow Analytics of Smart Monies Doing Corrective Selling and Impulsive Buying Below Neutrality
24. Funds Flow Theory 21: Maximum Longs Inflexion (U-Turn)
- With full illustration with respect to Eurozone Crisis, and how you could had been shorting at the precision moments per my track records in the past and covering back at the right precision areas as well; topics taught include how you could benefit from such funds flow set-ups in the future when similar funds flow characteristic comes again.
- Included in this model are also two Donovan-Norfolk Pre-requisites regarding Inflexion Flow that must be satisfied before funds flow theory on inflexion can be used.
25. Funds Flow Theory 22: Maximum Shorts Inflexion (U-Turn)
- How you could be catching rock bottoms if such funds flow characteristic presents itself in front of you again in the future
- Reiterated in this model are the two Donovan-Norfolk Pre-requisites regarding Inflexion Flow that must be satisfied before funds flow theory on inflexion can be used.
26. Funds Flow Theory 23: Breaking of Funds Flow Trend
27. Funds Flow Theory 24: Technical Chart Pattern and Funds Flow
28. Funds Flow Theory 25: Funds Flow of Derivatives
- This was when in 2014, a few months before the great crude oil crash of 2014-2015, I had previously analysed and forewarned to the tens of thousands of followers/friend-followers with accuracy, and pinpointed a possible crude oil crash coming like an on-coming train when WTI Crude Oil was hovering around $100-$110 per barrel;
- the exact reverse/unroll on the funds flow was also how I caught the crude oil rock bottom at $30 a barrel in my live analyses before prices moved; Warren Buffett came into crude oil stocks with perfect sync to the crude oil markets' funds flow back then, and his 2008 stock market entry was in perfect sync to the funds flow too -- these are covered in the later parts of the book as well; so was George Soros' shorts on AUD [implication: bearish for commodities] and JPY [implication: bullish for stocks, especially Japanese Stocks].
- Even Venezuela's crisis and Russian Ruble Crisis of 2014 could be foreseen in advance, and I will teach you the details here. One will take advantage of potential opportunities if such funds flow set-ups present themselves again in the future.
29. Additional (In depth application of funds flow concepts which can be applied to any asset class):
In-depth dissection of how George Soros shorted the Yen in sync with Worldwide Smart Money Flow Dynamics just before Abenomics’ unlimited QE was unleashed -- a detailed smart money trace (applications of all previously taught funds flow concepts)
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: The Price Discovery Mechanism And The Probing Principle
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Positions-Price Anomaly
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Markets take important positions way ahead of news and facts
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Characteristics of trends with respect to funds flow movements
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: How markets move before news in terms of price action and time frame
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Top professionals are not able to short at true peak nor long at true bottoms, but they generally are able to short at near true peak and long at near true bottoms based on funds flow dynamics
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Markets like to do reverse logic and poker’s liar following a major news
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: How to know if a trend still has legs based on funds flow movement
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Funds flow analysis and its ability to predict with reasonable accuracy where a consolidation pattern will break towards
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: The Principle of Donovan-Norfolk Funds Flow Priority
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: The Donovan Norfolk Benchmark Probe Theory and Strong Trends
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Funds Flow Inter-Market Correlation -- How Japanese Yen Smart Money Flow of 2012-2013 Forecast with Precision the Supercycle Trend Change in Stocks and Equities Market of Japan and the Nikkei 225 Index (The Breakout and Official Ending of Japan's Lost Decades)
- Concept Revision with Funds Flow Illustration: Proof of the Adage that Retailers and Small Traders are often Wrong
30. SPECIAL TOPICS
A. The S&P 500 Index and its Importance
(TRACKING THE BIG MONIES)
- Did you know that while the market herd was very bullish in 2006/2007, the S&P 500 was being shorted massively? Financial crisis followed. The 2nd worst financial crisis in history roiled the world in 2008. Many hedge funds' exits, sells and shorts were in sync with the dynamics of smart money flow. Learn from all these funds flow set-ups and the big data, and you could in future exit near true peaks as well -- before prices move. With proficiency in the 3rd paradigm of market analysis (funds flow analysis), you set up yourself for success in the future.
- Did you know also that while the market herd was gripped with fear during the bear market of 2008-2009, the smart monies flipped massively and furiously to longs during the end-2008 and early-2009 period? Warren Buffett and many hedge funds' entries were also in sync with the big data's funds flow dynamics. With proficiency in the 3rd paradigm of market analysis (funds flow analysis), you could in future catch near rock bottoms as well
B. The E-mini S&P 400 Midcaps Index and its Importance
(TRACKING THE TRIANGULATION)
- Illustration of why any judgement on S&P500 -- the litmus for worldwide financial markets would need the funds flow analysis of S&P400 Midcaps as triangulation. The illustrations, explanations, concepts and details fully covered.
C. The CBOE Volatility Index VIX
- Why the need to track? How to go about doing a track? and what to see? It is all explained here.
D. BREXIT and Smart Money Positioning Before BREXIT
- As backed by statistics and funds flow re-visit in this section, you will see for yourself how smart monies positioned themselves correctly anticipating a BREXIT success. This is another example of how you could set up yourself correctly in the future and achieve success before price actions would even move -- basing judgments on funds flow in the financial markets.
E. THE SUPER ROOT OF ALL FUNDS FLOW: The Number 1 Key in the world for stock and equity markets, and their cycles
- The myths, the wrong concepts and the most awful knowledge of the masses are corrected here in this final chapter -- the most important chapter in the Funds Flow Analysis Book Volume 1; the financial market concept works against the logic of the masses, read this chapter to learn about the most critical root of all funds flow, the logic re-programmed, and how it all really works. I guarantee your mind will explode and you will be blown away with this new body of knowledge. No hedge fund nor professional will ever want you to know these stuff -- because most of you are supposed to lose most of the time, with wrong concepts and wrong logic which you thought you were right, with conviction. That conviction was wrong all the while.
Total Page Number:
Close 300 pages
(Thick hardcopy book packed with rich contents)